Coca Cola vs. Pepsi
Difference between Coca-Cola and Pepsi:- If we make a biased comparison between Pepsi and Coca-Cola.
The main difference between these two types of carbonated beverages is that one brand is more popular than the other around the world (except in a few cases).
However, it is good to know that even though the differences are few; there are.
Difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi
If you are curious about it, continue reading, because then we explain to you what is the difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi
This company was founded in the year 1886, therefore, has more time than Pepsi.
At first, it was not called that way, but Cola Leaves and then Cola Nuts.
Today this brand of soft drinks is the most famous and popular around the world and not only that but also has other products;
such as Dasani water, which is widely accepted in some countries.
A normal serving of Coca-Cola has 34mg of caffeine, 39mg of sugar, 50mg of sodium, and 160 calories.
Below is a list of the names of the various varieties of Coca-Cola.
It should be noted that some of these varieties are exclusive to some countries:
- Diet Coke Plus, Coca-Cola C2, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Cherry Zero, Caffeine Free Coca-Cola, New Coke, ,Caffeine Free Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola Cherry, Diet Coke Cherry, Coca-Cola with Lemon, Diet Coke with Lemon,
- Vanilla FlovorCoca-Cola , Diet Coca-Cola Vanilla, Diet Coke with Lime
- Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla, Diet Coke Cherry Vanilla, Coca-Cola Black,
- Orange Flavor Coca-Cola (sold in UK or UK) Coca-Cola Raspberry,
- Diet Coke Raspberry and TaB (the original Diet Coke, still sold in some countries).
For Further Reading: Drinking vs. Mineral Water
Moreover, this company was founded in the year 1898; therefore it is more recent compared to Coca-Cola.
Although it can be said that it has always enjoyed less popularity in general,
the truth is that in some countries as India even exceeds its competition in consumption.
Like Coca-Cola, it has also had different names. At first, it was called Pepsin, not Pepsi.
A normal portion of this carbonated beverage contains 15mg of sodium, 37.5mg of caffeine, 41mg of sugar, and 150 calories.
Below is a list of the different flavors or variations of Pepsi around the world.
- Pepsi Diet, Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi One, Caffeine Free Pepsi, Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Throwback and Pepsi Next.
- Wild Cherry Pepsi, Wild Cherry Pepsi Diet, Pepsi Lima, Diet Pepsi Lima, Pepsi Jazz in two flavors (Strawberry and Cream and Black Cherry Vanilla), Pepsi Twist (lemon flavored and in regular and diet versions).
- In Australia: Pepsi Samba (mango and tamarind flavor like the American version: Pepsi Summer Mix)
- Crystal Pepsi and Blue Pepsi (very little sold).
- Pepsi X and Holiday Spice, which have more caffeine than regular versions.
Finally, as far as the price is concerned, this varies depending on the size of the bottle;
But in the general sense, it is usually the same or at least does not vary too much between one brand and another.