The Blackberry Playbook Tablet and the Kindle Fire are two different types of tablets on the market. While they have some similarities, there are also a number of differences between them. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at some of the key features of each tablet to help you decide which one is right for you.
What is Blackberry Playbook Tablet?
Blackberry Playbook Tablet is a touch-screen tablet device developed by Blackberry and released in 2011. The Playbook tablet features a 7-inch display, 1 GHz dual-core processor, and Blackberry’s proprietary operating system. It also includes front- and rear-facing cameras, GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Blackberry Playbook Tablet was initially met with mixed reviews; however, Blackberry has since released several software updates that have addressed many of the concerns raised by early reviewers. Blackberry Playbook Tablet is currently available in 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB models.
What is Kindle Fire?
- Kindle Fire is a Kindle-branded tablet computer developed by Amazon. Announced on September 28, 2011, the Kindle Fire sold for US$199 in the United States and was released on November 15, 2011.
- The Kindle Fire was the first Kindle product to use a color screen and had access to the Amazon Appstore, streaming movies and TV shows from Amazon Instant Video, music from Amazon Music, and books from the Kindle Store. Kindle Fire HD followed in September 2012, and Kindle Fire HDX was released in October 2013. In September 2014, Kindle Fire HD 6 and 7 were announced.
- The sixth generation Kindle Fire HD was released on October 7, 2014. An updated version of the Kindle Fire HD 7 was released on October 5, 2015. On September 7 2016, Amazon announced the seventh generation Kindle Fire 7 with an upgraded display resolution of 1024 x 600 px., higher internal storage of 8 or 16 GB, and longer battery life.”
Differences between Blackberry Playbook Tablet and Kindle Fire
- Blackberry Playbook Tablet and Kindle Fire are two of the most popular tablets on the market. However, there are some important differences between these two devices.
- Blackberry Playbook Tablet is designed for business users, with features like Blackberry Balance and Blackberry Enterprise Service. In contrast, Kindle Fire is aimed at consumers and offers features like Amazon Prime and free cloud storage.
- Blackberry Playbook Tablet also has a higher resolution screen and a faster processor than Kindle Fire. As a result, Blackberry Playbook Tablet is the better choice for power users who need to use their tablet for work or productivity purposes. However, Kindle Fire is a great choice for casual users who want to enjoy movies, music, books, and games on a budget.
There are a few key areas where the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet beats out the Kindle Fire. First, the PlayBook has a larger screen size of 7 inches as compared to the 6-inch screen on the Kindle Fire. Second, the BlackBerry PlayBook supports Flash media, which is not available on the Kindle Fire. Finally, while both tablets have front and rear-facing cameras, only the BlackBerry PlayBook has a 5-megapixel camera with flash.