When it comes to deciding whether to buy an iPhone 6 or a Galaxy S5, there are many differences worth considering. Both phones have their pros and cons, but some people may find that one phone is a better fit for them than the other. Here is a look at some of the key differences between the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S5.
What is an iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 is a smartphone designed and manufactured by Apple Inc. iPhone 6 was introduced on September 9, 2014, at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, United States. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus jointly serve as successors to the iPhone 5S and were themselves succeeded by the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus on September 9, 2015.
- The iPhone 6 features a 4.7-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD, while its plus-sized counterpart features a 5.5-inch display. Both models include a resolution of 1334×750 pixels, yielding a pixel density of approximately 326ppi.
- iPhone 6 was available in three storage capacities – 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB – and two color options – space grey and silver. It was succeeded by the iPhone 7 in September 2016.
What is Galaxy S5?
The Galaxy S5 is a smartphone that was released by Samsung in 2014. It is part of the Galaxy S series, which includes a number of high-end devices. The Galaxy S5 features a 5.1-inch display, a quad-core processor, and 2GB of RAM. It also has 16GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, and a 2800mAh battery. The Galaxy S5 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and is available in black, white, or gold. It was succeeded by the Galaxy S6 in 2015.
Differences between iPhone 6 and Galaxy S5
When it comes to choosing a smartphone, there are a lot of options on the market. Two of the most popular models are the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S5. So, what are the main differences between these two phones?
- One of the biggest differences is in the design. The iPhone 6 has a sleek, minimalist design that some people prefer. The Galaxy S5, on the other hand, has a more rugged look with its textured back panel. Another difference is that the iPhone 6 is slightly larger than the Galaxy S5. This can be either a pro or a con, depending on your personal preference.
- When it comes to features, both phones have a lot to offer. Both have high-quality cameras, fast processors, and a range of apps and services. However, there are some key differences.
- For example, the iPhone 6 offers Apple Pay, which allows you to make payments with your phone. The Galaxy S5 has a built-in heart rate monitor, which some people might find useful. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference when it comes to features.
If you want a phone with great battery life and an amazing camera, go for the Galaxy S5. If you’re looking for a phone that is more stylish and has better features (such as Touch ID), then choose the iPhone 6. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference – both phones are excellent options!