The new Vi range of Swift models from Suzuki offers customers a choice between two very different styles. The VXi is sporty and sleek, while the ZXi is more muscular and rugged. Both are available in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect one to suit your personality. Which one is right for you? Let’s take a closer look at the differences between these two models.
What is VXi Swift?
- VXi Swift is a unified communications solution that helps businesses to improve their customer service and reduce costs. It is an all-in-one solution that includes a phone system, call center software, and a cloud-based PBX.
- VXi Swift can be used by businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. It is designed to be easy to use and scalable, so it can grow with your business.
- VXi Swift includes features such as call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, and more. It also offers features that are specific to call centers, such as automatic call distribution, agent groups, skills-based routing, and real-time monitoring. VXi Swift is a flexible solution that can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. Contact us today to learn more about VXi Swift and how it can help your business.
What is ZXi Swift?
ZXi Swift car is a mid-range variant of the Swift hatchback from Maruti Suzuki. It was launched in India in August 2018. The ZXi variant is positioned above the entry-level LXI and VXI variants and below the top-end ZXi+ variant. It is priced at Rs. 7.96 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- ZXi swift car comes with several features such as fog lamps, projector headlamps, alloy wheels, chrome accents on the exterior, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, and cruise control.
- Safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts, and rear parking sensors. ZXi swift car is powered by a 1.2-liter petrol engine that produces 83 bhp and 113 Nm of torque.
- It is available with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox. The ZXi variant has a fuel economy of 22.0 km/l (manual) and 18.6 km/l (automatic).
Zxi swift car offers good value for money with its feature-loaded cabin and a long list of safety equipment. It is a good choice for those looking for a premium hatchback with a petrol engine under Rs. 10 lakh.
Difference between VXi and ZXi Swift
- VXi and ZXi are two models of the Suzuki Swift, a popular hatchback car. VXi is the base model while ZXi is the top-end model. VXi comes with features like manual air-conditioning, front power windows, central locking, and front fog lamps.
- On the other hand, ZXi has additional features like a rear wiper and washer, electrically adjustable ORVMs, alloy wheels, and a tachometer. Both Vxi and Zxi have a 1.2L K12B petrol engine that produces 82 bhp of power and 113 Nm of torque.
- However, VXi can only be had with a 5-speed manual transmission whereas ZXi comes with the option of a 4-speed automatic transmission as well. In terms of price, VXi is more affordable than ZXi.
The VXi and ZXi Swift headsets are both great products, but there are a few key differences that may make one more appealing to you than the other. We’ve outlined the main features of each headset so you can decide which one is best for your needs.