When it comes to politics, there are two very different types of people in the world: those who follow Trudeau and those who follow Trump. Although they are both leaders of their respective countries, the way they lead is drastically different. So, what are the major differences between Trudeau and Trump? How do their followers differ? Keep reading to find out!
Who is Trudeau?
Trudeau is a Canadian Prime Minister. He was born in 1971 to a father who was also prime minister, Pierre Trudeau. Trudeau attended college at McGill University and later at the University of British Columbia. Trudeau began his political career in 2008 when he was elected to the House of Commons. In 2013, Trudeau was elected leader of the Liberal Party. Trudeau became the prime minister in 2015. Trudeau is known for his support of multiculturalism and diversity. He has also legalized marijuana in Canada. Trudeau is married and has three children.
Who is Trump?
- Trump is the 45th President of the United States, elected in 2016. Trump is a businessman and television personality. Trump was born and raised in New York City. Trump began his career in real estate.
- Trump has five children. Trump’s first wife, Ivana, is from Czechoslovakia. Trump’s second wife, Marla Maples, is an American actress. Trump has been married to his current wife, Melania, since 2005. Trump has been accused of sexual assault by multiple women.
- Trump has denied these allegations. Trump has been criticized for his comments about women, immigrants, and Muslims. Trump has said that he wants to “make America great again.” Trump has been impeached by the House of Representatives.
Difference between Trudeau and Trump
Trudeau and Trump are two very different leaders with very different styles.
- Trudeau is a young, progressive leader who champions diversity and inclusion.
- Trump, on the other hand, is an older, conservative leader whose policies often target immigrants and minorities.
- Trudeau is also generally seen as being more open and transparent than Trump, who has been embroiled in several scandals involving hidden information and secret deals.
- Trudeau has also been more successful in building relationships with other world leaders, while Trump has often been hostile and isolationist.
Overall, Trudeau and Trump represent two very different approaches to leadership.
The stark difference between Trudeau’s and Trump’s approach to politics is refreshing. While Trudeau seems genuine in his desire to help others, Trump comes across as cold and calculating. It will be interesting to see how the two leaders’ ideologies clash as their terms progress. So far, it would appear that Trudeau has the upper hand.