What is Python?
- Python is an incredibly popular and versatile programming language. Python allows developers to write programs that are efficient, interactive, and easy to maintain. Python code is concise, readable, and fun to use! Python features the ability to run simple scripts as well as complex applications.
- Python can be used in web development, application scripting, machine learning algorithms, scripting admin tasks, and image processing. Python’s popularity has grown in recent years due to its scalability across different platforms and wide range of usage.
- Python is a great choice for beginners due to its straightforward syntax and diverse library of packages. Python offers many advantages for coders looking to produce or maintain high-level software products with minimal cost.
- Python is a general-purpose interpreted programming language that is most often used for backend development.
- For example, Python excels when used for creating web frameworks as it has vast library networks.