Prince William and Prince Harry are two very different people. While they share the same mother and father, their lives have been vastly different. In this blog post, we will explore some of the key differences between the two brothers.
What is Prince William?
- Prince William is a title traditionally held by the heir apparent to the British throne. Prince William is currently second in line to the throne, behind his father Prince Charles. Prince William was born on June 21, 1982, at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London. He is the eldest son of Prince Charles and Diana, Princess of Wales. He has two younger brothers, Prince Harry and Prince Andrew.
- Prince William was educated at four schools in the United Kingdom and obtained a degree from the University of St Andrews. He then spent a year working as an officer cadet in the British Army before beginning his studies at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- Prince William was created Duke of Cambridge in 2012 when he married Catherine Middleton. The couple has three children: Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis. Prince William is currently 38 years old.
What is Prince Harry?
Prince Harry is the younger son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana. He is fourth in line to the British throne, after his grandfather, Prince Philip, his father, Prince Charles, and his older brother, Prince William. Prince Harry was born on September 15, 1984, at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London. He was baptized on December 21, 1984, at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.
- Prince Harry spent his early years living at Kensington Palace and Clarence House. In 1986, he moved with his family to Highgrove House in Gloucestershire. Prince Harry was educated at Mrs. Myna’s Nursery School in West London, before attending Ludgrove School in Berkshire from 1992 to 199.
- He then moved to Eton College, where he completed his GCSEs and A-levels. In 2003, Prince Harry embarked on a gap year that included visits to Australia, Argentina, and Africa. In 2006, he enlisted in the Army Air Corps and trained as an Apache helicopter pilot. Prince Harry has undertaken numerous official engagements on behalf of the British monarchy.
- In 2007, he launched the Invictus Games for wounded servicemen and women. He has also made numerous trips to Africa to support conservation initiatives. Prince Harry married Meghan Markle in 2018, and the couple has one son: Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Difference between Prince William and Prince Harry
Prince William and Prince Harry are two of the most famous people in the world. Though they are brothers, they have very different personalities.
- Prince William is more serious and reserved, while Prince Harry is more outgoing and fun-loving. Prince William is also the heir to the throne, while Prince Harry is not.
- This means that Prince William has more responsibilities, and he is often photographed attending important events or shaking hands with dignitaries.
- Prince Harry, on the other hand, is often photographed horsing around with his friends or playing sports. Though they have different roles, both Prince William and Prince Harry are loved by millions of people around the world.
Prince William and Prince Harry are two very different people. They were raised differently and have different interests. While they share a love for their mother, Princess Diana, they have very different ways of showing it. Prince William is more reserved while Prince Harry is more open. They both want to make their mother proud, but in different ways.