After months of anticipation, the newest installment in the Pokemon franchise is finally here- Sun and Moon. But which one should you buy? Here’s a breakdown of the differences between the two versions.
What is Pokemon Sun?
- Pokemon Sun is a 2016 role-playing video game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS. The game is the first installment in the seventh generation of the Pokemon series of games and is set in the Alola region.
- Pokemon Sun and its companion game, Pokemon Moon, were released worldwide on November 18, 2016. The games received generally positive reviews, with praise directed at their graphics, storyline, and gameplay.
- Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon have sold over 15 million copies worldwide, making them the best-selling games in the Pokemon series.
What is Pokemon Moon?
Pokemon Moon is the latest entry in the Pokemon series, and it builds upon the success of its predecessor Pokemon Sun. Part of what makes Pokemon Moon so special is its setting: the game takes place in the Alola region, a region based in Hawaii that’s filled with unique Pokemon that can only be found there.
In addition to the new setting, Pokemon Moon also introduces new gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to call upon allies during battle and the ability to capture Ultra Beasts. These new features help to create an immersive and exciting experience that Pokemon fans will love. Pokemon Moon is an essential purchase for any Pokemon fan, and it’s sure to be one of the best games of the year.
Difference between Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon
Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon are two Pokemon games that were released in 2016. While they have some similarities, there are also a few key differences between the two games.
- One of the biggest differences is that Pokemon Sun takes place during the day, while Pokemon Moon takes place during the night. This means that players will encounter different Pokemon depending on which game they’re playing.
- For example, Pokemon Sun will feature Pokemon that are more likely to be active during the day, while Pokemon Moon will feature Pokemon that are more likely to be active at night.
- Another difference is that each game has a different set of Legendary Pokemon available. Pokemon Sun features Solgaleo and Lunala, while Pokemon Moon features Necrozma and Magearna.
These differences make each game unique and worth playing regardless of which one you choose.
The two versions have different Pokemon, with some exclusive to each game. There are also different areas, items, and events depending on the version you choose. If you want to catch ‘em all (or at least as many as possible), it pays to know which game has which creatures!