The Nokia N8 and the Samsung I9000 are two of the most popular smartphones on the market. They both have a lot to offer consumers, but there are some key differences between them. This blog post will compare and contrast these two devices so that you can decide which one is best for you.
What is Nokia N8?
- Nokia N8 is Nokia’s first Symbian^3 smartphone. It was announced on 27 April 2010 and was released in selected markets on 16 June 2010. The Nokia N8 was the last Nokia smartphone to feature the Symbian operating system. The Nokia N8 was also Nokia’s last flagship Nokia phone before the company was acquired by Microsoft.
- The Nokia N8 is a touchscreen-based smartphone developed by Nokia. The device comes with a 3.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 640×360 pixels and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The Nokia N8 is powered by a 1GHz ARM11 processor and has 256MB of RAM.
- The device has an internal storage of 16GB or 32GB and supports microSD cards up to 32GB. The Nokia N8 has a 12-megapixel autofocus camera with Carl Zeiss optics, LED flash, and 1080p video recording. The device also has a secondary VGA camera for video calling. The Nokia N8 runs on Nokia’s Symbian^3 operating system and is upgradable to Symbian Belle OS.
What is Samsung I9000?
The Samsung I9000 is a phone that was released in 2010. It has a touch screen and a physical keyboard. It also has a camera and can record video. The phone runs on the Android operating system.
Difference between Nokia N8 and Samsung I9000
- Nokia N8 vs Samsung I9000 – What’s the difference? Nokia N8 and Samsung I9000 are both popular smartphones. Nokia N8 is a Symbian phone while Samsung I9000 is an Android phone. Nokia N8 has a 12-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics while Samsung I9000 has an 8-megapixel camera. Nokia N8 has 16 GB of internal storage while Samsung I9000 has 32 GB of internal storage.
- Nokia N8 has a 3.5-inch display while Samsung I9000 has a 4-inch display. Nokia N8 has a 1200 mAh battery while Samsung I9000 has a 1500 mAh battery. Nokia N8 is powered by a 680 MHz processor while Samsung I9000 is powered by a 1 GHz processor.
- Nokia N8 was released in October 2010 while Samsung I9000 was released in June 2010. Nokia N8 is available in the colors blue, green, orange, and silver while Samsung I9000 is available in the colors black and white. The Nokia N8 measures 123.7 x 58.4 x 12.9 mm and weighs 135 grams while the Samsung I9000 measures 122x64x11 mm and weighs only 118 grams.
The Nokia N8 is a great phone, but the Samsung I9000 has some features that make it a better choice for some people. If you are looking for a phone with an excellent camera and good design, the Nokia N8 is probably the best option. However, if you want a phone with more storage space and faster internet speeds, the Samsung I9000 would be a better choice.