The Nokia N8 and Samsung i18910 are two of the most popular smartphones on the market. They both have a ton of features, but which one is the best for you? Here is a comparison of the two to help you make your decision.
What is Nokia N8?
- Nokia N8 is a high-end Symbian^3 smartphone made by Nokia. It was Nokia’s flagship device for 2010 and comes with a 12-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, HD video recording, and Nokia’s Ovi Maps suite. Nokia N8 was released in some markets in September 2010. It is the first Nokia device to run the Symbian^3 operating system and to be powered by a 64-bit ARM processor.
- Despite this, many reviewers felt that the Nokia N8 was a significant improvement over previous Symbian devices. The handset was also one of the last Nokia smartphones to be released with the Symbian OS before the platform was discontinued in favor of Microsoft’s Windows Phone operating system.
What is the Samsung i18910?
Samsung i18910 is a multimedia smartphone that was released in 2010. It runs on the Symbian operating system and features a 3.7-inch touchscreen display. The Samsung i18910 also has an 8-megapixel camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. It was Samsung’s first smartphone to support HSPA+ speeds.
Difference Between Nokia N8 and Samsung i18910
- Nokia N8 is a Symbian Nokia smartphone released in October 2010. Nokia i18910 is a Samsung mobile phone released in June 2009. Nokia N8 has a 12-megapixel camera with autofocus and Carl Zeiss optics. Nokia i18910 has an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus.
- Nokia N8 has a 3.5″ 16:9 nHD capacitive touchscreen display. Nokia i18910 has a 3.7″ 16:9 WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen display. Nokia N8 has a micro USB v2.0 connector. Nokia i18910 uses a microSD card slot for storage expansion up to 32 GB.
- Nokia N8 supports 3G (HSDPA up to 10 Mbps, HSUPA up to 2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, and GPS connectivity. Nokia i18910 supports 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA up 2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.0, and GPS connectivity.
The Samsung Galaxy S III is a great phone, but it does not beat the Nokia N8. If you are looking for an affordable phone with a ton of features, then the Nokia N8 is the best option on the market.