The iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S are both Apple smartphones, however there are some major differences between these devices. The most obvious difference is that the iPhone 4S has a dual core processor, which makes it twice as fast as the iPhone 4. Additionally, the iPhone 4S has an 8 megapixel camera and can take 1080p videos, while the iPhone 4 has a 5 megapixel camera and can only take 720p videos. Lastly, the iPhone 4S comes with Siri, a voice-activated assistant that can do things like schedule appointments and make phone calls for you. If you’re looking for an upgrade from the iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S is definitely worth considering.
What is iPhone 4?
- iPhone 4 is a smartphone that was designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the fourth generation of the iPhone, succeeding the 3GS and preceding the 4S. iPhone 4 was one of the most talked-about cell phones when it was released in June 2010, due to its sleek design and new features.
- The iPhone 4 has a stainless steel frame that wraps around the edges of the phone, and it is capped with glass on the front and back. It also has a Retina Display, which has a higher pixel density than any other smartphone at the time.
- Other notable features include FaceTime, which allows users to video chat with other iPhone 4 users, and a 5 megapixel camera. Despite its many new features, the iPhone 4 faced some criticism for its antenna design, which caused reception problems for some users. Overall, though, the iPhone 4 was a highly successful device that set the stage for future iPhone models.
What is iPhone 4S?
- iPhone 4S is a smartphone that was designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It is the successor to the iPhone 4 and was released on October 14, 2011. The iPhone 4S introduction took place at Apple’s Cupertino campus, and was the first iPhone to be released under the new CEO, Tim Cook.
- The iPhone 4S featured a number of improvements over its predecessor, including a faster dual-core A5 processor, an 8 megapixel camera, and support for Siri, a voice assistant that could perform tasks such as sending messages, setting alarms, and searching the internet.
- The iPhone 4S was initially available in black and white models, but later versions also included a gold option. Despite its many improvements, the iPhone 4S was not without its criticisms, with some reviewers feeling that it did not offer enough new features to justify its high price tag. Ultimately, however, the iPhone 4S would go on to become one of the best-selling iPhones of all time.
Difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S are two of the most popular iPhone models. iPhone 4 was released in 2010 and iPhone 4S was released in 2011. Both iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S have a 3.5-inch Retina display, a front-facing camera, and a rear-facing camera. iPhone 4 has a A4 processor and iPhone 4S has a A5 processor. iPhone 4S is faster than iPhone 4.
iPhone 4S has Siri, which is a voice assistant that can answer questions and perform tasks. iPhone 4 does not have Siri. iPhone 4S is available in white and black, while iPhone 4 is only available in black. When comparing the two models, it is clear that iPhone 4S is the better model because it is faster and has more features than iPhone 4.
The iPhone 4S is an amazing phone with many new features. If you are looking for an upgrade, the iPhone 4S is definitely the way to go. Keep in mind that there are some differences between the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, so be sure to do your research before making a purchase. Thanks for reading!