Al-Qaeda Vs ISIS
Difference between Al-Qaeda and ISIS:- From today’s world, terrorism has been based on twisted Interpretations and explanations of both spiritual and religious principles and approaches.
It is a fact that nearly every one of the religions has fans, who nurse and nurture hatred and limitless hostility against believers of other religions.
The same is the case with Islam, as a number of its followers are unable to understand the true nature of the faith or its enemies.
As they try not to shed even a single likelihood of damaging it or beginning propaganda from it, use its own name for terrorism.
That’s the exact reason, why many dangerous terrorist Organizations, like Al-Qaeda,
ISIS vs Taliban vs Lashkar-e-Taiba
ISIS, Taliban, Lashkar-e-Taiba, etc. are popping up in the different regions of the world.
These organizations have openly challenged the entire world, and consequently, the majority of the countries are paying in terms of individual lives.
But the worst aspect of this is the situation of this mistrust given rise by terrorism across different nations and religions.
And it’s extremely debilitating a a high number of peace-loving Muslims are sought after only for anger, even when they haven’t anything bad.
They usually Find their enthusiasm from Wahabi ideology.
The founder of Al-Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, himself belonged to some billionaire Saudi business family and belonged to some top place in Saudi political institution.
Marriage involving Saudi princess and Osama took place only after the USA began planning of Iraq invasion,
which was subsequently reinforced by the Saudi establishment.
Differences between Al-Qaeda and ISIS
- Al-Qaeda is strictly contrary to the western civilization and anti-west in methodology
- whereas ISIS is conservative towards Sunni Muslims.
- ISIS is more barbarous than
- Al-Qaeda in its own workings.
- Al-Qaeda funding in done generally by wealthy people.
- ISIS, on the other hands, has plenty of illegitimate money-making activities.
- Al-Qaeda works in secrecy and in comparison to isis.
- ISIS does not get do their jobs so covertly.
- Al-Qaeda utilizes less modern communication and information technology.
- ISIS uses superior technologies.
- Al-Qaeda doesn’t have some imperialist plan.
- ISIS wants to fully capture the states through military power.
- Al-Qaeda doesn’t care just who are becoming caught in its own attack and the same is true for ISIS.