One trend that has taken over the shoe world like wildfire is White Sneakers. Everyone owns a pair and loves them. From your favorite celebrities to fashion icons, everyone is sporting them and making a new statement every day.
A word on sneakers can never go without the mention of the legendary Air Jordans. They are excellent and therefore, a favorite of 21 NBA stars and most of our favorite celebrities. From 1984 till today, Air Jordan has evolved into more than just an exceptional sneaker brand and is now sponsoring major sports events and Paris Saint-Germain Football Club. When you know where you can find cheap Jordan 12 for sale, you need to know how to keep them in shape.
Owing to their versatility, we are sure that white sneakers are your favorite too. However, to keep the pair of white sneakers white is a tough job. They attract dirt and lose their sheen easily. Then again, if fashion comes first for you, here are some hacks you can try to keep your beloved pair of sneakers white and new-like forever!
- When there is a little scratch or spot on your brand-new white sneakers, don’t panic and bring out your white nail paint. A little dab on the surface of the shoe will do the trick for you.
- For the spots and blemishes which you’ve acquired from some off-roading, you can always use wipes or magic erasers to get rid of the stains. For the more stubborn spots, you can use a rag dipped in vinegar and rub it gently on the surface of the shoe.
- Off-roading means that the dirt has gotten into the areas which are a little hard to reach. Well, this is not the end of the world for you. Use an old toothbrush dipped in little warm water and soap to wash off the dirt. Scrub the stains gently to keep your shoes from wearing out.
- When it comes to the white laces, you might find the thought of being able to toss them into the washing machine tempting. Well, don’t! Hand-wash your laces with warm water and allow them to dry away from direct sunlight. This will protect their color and keep them fresh.
- Leaving your shoes out under the sun for long for drying means more exposure to dirt and the possibility of stains, especially if you own pets. So, stuff the sneakers with paper towels or newspaper after washing them to soak the works of water to speed up the drying process.
- Oil stains on white sneakers are nothing less than a daunting site. Now, the key is not to go harsh on them and clean the surface with a soft damp cloth and mild shampoo.
- Always store your sneakers indoors to save them from stains and dirt. More exposure to the sun can lead to fading and discoloration too. A cool and dark place will do well as a storage spot for your sneakers.
- Using bleach with you white sneakers can be a bit tricky. So, it is always advised to use a well-diluted bleach and apply it with gentle strokes in small quantities. This will save them from developing a yellowish tint.
With the above hacks, you can keep you white sneakers new-like forever.